Monday, July 13, 2009

First Post

Hmmm... haven't blogged since High School with the whole Xanga thing. So my mind is kind of blank as I start this.

I guess I'll start off with my weekend - which by the way was amazing! Pretty kick ass weekend before my big interview on Wednesday. { Wish me luck! }

Friday I ventured into Bmore for the O's game. I didn't stay too long... just long enough to meet some friends and drink. And after walking around drunk for about an hour, we go to Looneys and have even more fun.

Saturday I get up earlier than I wanted to for tubing in Harper's Ferry. That was a B-L-A-S-T. Went with some pretty kickass people so I was happy. Also got some battle wounds which always make for a better story. Afterwards I took a much need shower and saw Bruno. LOOOOOOVED the movie but you really see just how stupid people can be.

Sunday woke up early AGAIN for another O's game. Went to Hooters before to pre-game and we made our little way there. Had an awesome time wearing out my voice and my wallet haha. I'm glad I went with the people that I went with. I made V.I.P Status with them which is fine by me because I am -Pretty Awesome-.

Now I just sit here... pondering life and other things that are gonna drive me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment