Monday, May 17, 2010

When I Grow Up

I've been asking myself the same question almost everyday for the past coupe months.

What do I wanna do career wise? I'll be receiving my AA next year hopefully but I know I don't want to just stop there! If you do the bare minimum, you get the bare minimum.

I know I'm more than an office job and I want to do more.

I was thinking of my next degree options.

-Journalism
-Environmental Science
-Conservation Biology
-Astro-biology

are just a few.

My vision and foot problems hold me back from doing extra neat things.
I went to the air show this past Sunday and although I knew nothing about the planes in general, it got me thinking of what I could do with my life.

For a few months I honestly wanted to be an astronaut, but I should have started that journey a long time ago.


I wish this would have hit me sooner but what can you do? Just move forward and not dwell on the past. Hopefully going to different events and just experiencing more than just going out on the weekends will get the ball moving just that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment