Friday, September 24, 2010

Glad I Didn't Forget

There were paintings in my dream. Incredible ones... like I've never seen before. (But the influence had to have come from somewhere right?)

One was of this brown/orange mountains kinda like in the west near Arizona... but it had a pattern to them. In my dream I said Fibonacci but it was really these bold dark lines throughout them.

Another was in a green pasture with few trees. Then there were elephants and pieces of them. The thing was they matched perfectly even if it was just their feet. They were different colors but I don't remember "what" they were made out of. My guess would be jigsaw pieces.

Another was a view from afar of this huge cactus. There were tiny tiny people either climbing to it or just wandering around.

Same as the mountains & people but in this one there was just one boulder, same orange/brown color but tiny people were climbing up it. There was also a ledge overlooking something (it didn't go deep enough) with people just there.

I remember this quote from my dream "It makes you realize how tiny we actually are."

Then towards the disturbing part of my dream, there was this picture of these distressed trees. Almost just shadows with missing pieces. It was a mixture of gloomy colors such as brown, black, gray and others I wasn't able to distinguish.

I wish I could paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment