Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ma-ma-mOtivated!

First off. In a great mood despite lacking sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night for no reason. hmmm then latin terms started popping in my head. random.

Walking into work, I see my dad's friend who I start a convo with and then this photographer comes out asking for assistance... so I ended up being a test subject for her. My co-workers saw this and now I am the 'supermodel'/'movie star'. lols.

Anyway I have been chatting with people about what my future plans are and it's really help me bright light to them. So here's a list of stuff I'm doing.

-Joining Toastmasters(handing in my payment/paperwork today)
I've been wanting to do it because it will be a great opportunity. It is a speech club (worldwide actually) at Goddard so I will be participating in giving speeches, table-topics, timing, feedback... all that good stuff with my superiors as well as others.

-Finish my degree next year
I have about 9 more classes left so I will be pushing myself to get them done. So far so good.

-MOVING OUT
This is a big one for me. I need to in order to really jumpstart my life. Looking to do this around June (and no more lallygagging this is for real this time)

-Researching journalism/ web design degrees
These are what I'm interested in most so I'm going to pursue them.

-Applying to as many contests/casting calls/event work/etc.
This is important to me because I would rather fail/not get it then not trying at all. Plus, it's alot of fun for me also and the extra $$ never hurts.

So there you have it, there is my "professional" list of stuff I'm going to accomplish.

Like my title says ma-ma-mOtivateeeeeed!

1 comment:

  1. Those are excellent goals! Very attainable if you stick with it!! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete