Monday, September 13, 2010

Why I Do Is Not Right Now

It's been brought up but many people. Relatives, friends, you name it. "Why John and I aren't married yet or engaged?"

Well the answers are quite simple.

-We don't see a need for it (right now).
-We would want to live together first.
-$$$$$$
-We are already happy as is.

Now more of an in depth answer.

John just purchased a house with his brother and I'm saving up money like a mad woman so we just couldn't dump money into a wedding right now. Also I still live at home and would like to move out on my own or with John first just so see if we are compatible living together. Another reason is we are both in school so adding any other "stress" would affect all the things we have going on. I would see it no fun to move out after I was married. We are already happy together enjoying each other's company and learning about one another each day.

Down the road if we are still together and we have moved to the next chapters in our life and we decide it would be a good idea, then we will go ahead and do it but right now we are happy as is.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!!!! Don't let anyone tell you there are certain steps in life! Every couple is different and works in different ways. Ultimately if you both are happy, who cares what others say!

    ReplyDelete