Monday, October 25, 2010

10.25.2010

It's 7:06 and I'm sick to my stomach. Nothing by which I ate... but the manners and actions of some people. I know in my right mind that I shouldn't let anything in that particular nature bother me but I'm not in my right mind.

I am also confused as to why my photo in the corner is so small. But I could spend hours trying to figure such a petty thing out.

I give my first speech in November, and I'm not that nervous about it. I knew what I was getting into when I joined so why should I be surprised or nervous that I have to give one?

Also looking into taking a different approach in November and from now on. I've said before that you should give back to the world if you can so that's just what I'll do.

Looking into venturing out now to get rid of this somber mood I have acquired. Or maybe not.

Meh, I'll never understand completely why I'm somewhat always this way when I am alone, perhaps I'll go purchase a book I have been waiting to read for some time... maybe I'll work on my speech, studying is always an option. Hot chocolate would be great right now. Man, I wish my room was just a tad bit bigger.

Anywho, I could random for hours. But I'll leave with this note.

"You're blessed with more than you know, even in your darkest days."

1 comment:

  1. Go get your book...light the new "Hot coco and mint" yankee candle and relax!!!

    ReplyDelete