Tuesday, November 2, 2010

02.11.2010

I should get ready for class that is later, but that won't take long.

Time To Ramble


I ventured to New York again this past weekend for a seminar of Hermetic Philosophy and man I had no idea what to expect. (Better that way) I feel you get what you put in, so I took it very seriously. It was nice to meditate and getting to know yourself better. Let's just say, I got something out of it. Who knows maybe I'll be back next month.

But afterwards on a limb, went to the Discovery Center to see King Tut artifacts. I've never seen many artifacts from Egypt and to really look at the detailing and the time they took to really make things that we look over today is amazing. Photography was not allowed, boo. Glad I got to witness it before it went to Colorado.


- - - - -

I've found an awesome hotel to stay at in San Fran. It's cheap and "off the beaten path". Great reviews also. The only thing I'm uneasy about is the plane ticket price. Hmm have to get there one way or another right? Don't get me started on figuring out how to navigate through the airports but gotta learn someday.
--------

I've been having an urge to go on a road trip anywhere.. like really it does not matter. I need a GPS first. ^__^ Last thing I need is to not be able to get home.. or maybe that's not so bad.

Meh.

2 comments:

  1. Have you checked Amtrack prices?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't thought about that. Last time I took the train I was in middle school! :D

    ReplyDelete