Sunday, November 21, 2010

21.11.2010

I have heard "Free Bird" everyday for the past week and a half now.

Hmmm.

Anywho, I have a new (well new to me) camera! It's a sony a230. Fancy huh? I have somewhat of a clue how to use it so for now you can call me a noob with it.

As I'm am writing this I am listening to Billy Idol "Dancing with myself" & sipping on some hot cocoa (fair trade organic of course). Here are a few pictures (thanks to Photoshop Lightroom & my new camera) of two things I enjoy.


First is my love for hot chocolate/cocoa. Nothing is more intriguing about sipping on such a beverage while be it reading, studying, doing homework or just simply enjoying the day.


The second is a collection of books I will read. So far "Little Bee" is utter amazing and such an uplifting book. I highly recommend reading it.

The semester is almost over and completing two classes and having two left (in the semester) feels good. When winter and spring come along, I have my hands full in terms of classes and finishing! YES.

I am been doing more at work which is -awesome-. Been meeting alot of people, attending meetings and helping collaborating with projects is something that is really satisfying to me and I don't mind staying later at work if need be. I have also been directing myself towards what I am interested in as well. Definitely a big change from what I felt like just a few months ago.

I came across an article about a place in MD that hosts a vegan thanksgiving dinner (grr I can't make it) but also read that they are a sanctuary for rescued factory farm animals! How awesome is that! I've been wanting to volunteer at such a place with the only one I knew of was in upstate New York. I send in my volunteer form so hopefully they will accept me!

Those are the main things that have had my attention as of now. Getting ready for the holiday season and just visiting places before it gets too cold outside. I feel like it will be an interesting winter!

I will leave you with a song I have been listening to since I first heard it.



Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to read that article if you can post a link to it :)

    ReplyDelete