Thursday, December 2, 2010

02.12.2010

With the new year creeping up [ less than a month away ], I've decided to put together my 2011 lists of some things I'm going to accomplish.

1. Keep better track of my finances. I've already made a new spreadsheet for the new year. I want to be able to see where everything goes and may even start doing a bank reconciliation (thanks accounting).

2.Go to Philly & San Francisco. There's a ton of places I want to go really but due to weather and money constraints this month... it'll have to wait until Jan or Feb.

3.Check out the local scene. e.g. small coffee shops, jazz cafes, local eateries. More so than going to big concert venues or restaurants.

4.Add more books to my library. Whether they are books I enjoy reading, for learning purposes, what have you.

5.Excel in my Toastmasters club. I want to be known as one of the better speakers so new members can have a great example to better themselves.

6.Finish school Three more semesters.

7.Either go back to school knowing what field I want to be in or shutting up about it.

8.Move out. [ If I don't go back to school ]

9.Exercise, exercise, exercise. Just making being active a major part of my life.

10.To not be a backup at work anymore.

11.Learn how to knit. I want to knit my own hats, but I cannot figure out the second step.

12.Let everyone I hold close to me know how much I love them often. I should start this now actually.. which I will.

13.Learn how to use my camera & photoshop lightroom. I want to take cool photos of places I've been & things I enjoy.

14.Skydive again. Those who have done it, understand.

15.Get involved with volunteering, animal & human rights. It's one of my passions so why not?

So far this is the list, I shall add more though.

2 comments: