Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26.1.2011

I'm writing this in amidst of a snow storm. It's actually rather calming to watch. I should be sipping on some hot chocolate, I know.

When I read certain blog posts, it always broadens my spectrum of what life could be and that's a good thing. It also makes me want to write.

Right now I'm working on closing one chapter and starting another. (school) I'm so close it's insane. I'm researching places to move though I've gotten the advice to stay longer and save money and possibly get a house because of the market. I'm not sure about that but I have time to think and prepare.

I'm single and it's a foreign feeling to say the least but I'm getting used to enjoying my own company and being focused on my life.

Though I smell a trip coming up during my spring break. I have a feeling I know where, but I'll be hush hush until it's actually booked.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh a house!! How exciting! Good luck with the Plunge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete