Saturday, March 19, 2011

We've got a line in the sky

I like when my hair is tousled to the left and it feels unmanageable. Please stay like this.


I'm listening to Golden Earring "Radar Love". The beat is perfect for how I feel right now.

I believe I am growing more confident in the major I want to peruse. It's not in my comfort zone since there's not a specific job one can get after graduating.. but I believe I will be happier down the road because "outcomes" are what I am interested in doing the most.

I can take it all online and during the evening & work & move out and continually grow, mature and thrive.

Transferring in the fall may be in my future. Moving out may be in the near near future. I am as warm, crisp and chipper as this day is though my new vitamins may be doing it also. I feel untouchable.

Also San Fran is less than 1 month. The joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment