Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Meh..

Would say that I am kinda bored... but let's go with contemplating my options.

I already knew sitting at a desk all day was not for me (but I have been doing so for over 2 years.) I want to do more, make a difference and just hate not being productive. My work ethic is too damn strong.

I will admit I kinda do miss PetSmart because at least I got a nice workout, walked around and DID something. Actually, I kicked ass working at that place. I knew what had to be done and I did it.

I would love to be an Animal Cruelty Investigator but I know how sensitive I am. But making such a big difference to the lives of the animals would be such an accomplishment. I would def. have to numb myself of any situation I would be in, but I would def. be up for the challenge. There is no excuse to abuse animals, if you can't no afford to take care of them, don't have the time, or just don't feel like it... then DON'T DO IT. You're not doing the animal a favor by chaining it up outside in the sun with little water and no food or shelter. If you wouldnt wanna be treated like this, then don't do it to another living thing. I'm also talking about any animal you take into your home and in your care.

There goes my rant of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment