Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Less Than plus Three

During my daily contemplations of life, I've decided to compile a list of things I want to accomplish this year. { Since I have a selective memory }

1. Visit a quaint town in South Carolina.
2. Finish the next 3 semesters with GPA's of at least 3.71.
3. Move out on my own.
4. Fly in a plane.
5. Take a road-trip with friends.
6. Visit my grandparents.
7. Learn to do different things with my hair.
8. Visit most museums on the east coast.
7. Travel to the west coast.
8. Learn the clarinet again.
9. Save at least $850 a month { before moving out }
10. Run in a marathon.
11. Go to a wedding.
12. Learn the cords of "Me & Bobby Mcgee" and sing along.
13. Go to Wolftrap.
14. Go to a play { Ever since Hey Arnold did "Carmen", I still want to see it }
15. GO VEGAN 100%
16. Spread my knowledge about animal cruelty.
17. Have the path I want to go on while knowing a detour is possible.
18. See a meteor shower -with friends or my love-
19. Forgive someone that has done me wrong.
20. Paint a picture I'm proud of.
21. Get a passport.
22. Go white water rafting.
23. Stay on the beach all night while camping pondering hermetic philosophy.
24. Have a peaceful debate with someone about going vegetarian.
25. Relish in the beauty of life rather than the destruction of it.
26. Enjoy nature more.
27. Sit outside on a nice day -just because-.
28. Form life-lasting bonds.
29. Apologize when need be.
30. Eat more fruit.
31. Learn to cook and not relying on pre-made food.
32. Collect unique vintage things.
33. Purchase silver silverwear.
34. Purchase more hats.
35. Sponsor at least two rescued moon bears.




That is it so far.... I may add more or hell, I may just even DO them.

No comments:

Post a Comment