Friday, June 18, 2010

Art = Life

It's tough being stingy with my money. But I came up with a great idea. Turn regular pictures into artwork. Here are some I'd like to print and frame.

This one taken by my sister at 6 am Sunday morning at OC, MD. Usually OC, doesn't look so peaceful and dare I say beautiful. That morning the dolphins were active, the sun was already up and the waves were working hard erasing yesterday's memories.


This one I discovered on another blog and the message is just so simple and the photograph is timeless. Black and white photos always have a mystery about them and with the Eiffel Tower presenting itself so effortlessly in the background makes it just that much more mysterious.







These are the Giza pyramids at twilight. Was looking for them at night... but the three men on camels, and the moon rising really made me change my mind.





This one (like my above photo) is a Hawkbill marine turtle. They are one of my favorite animals and just seeing them make me happy and smile. This photograph is very colorful and simple so I would like to add this to what would be my "art" collection. Choosing a frame will be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment