Friday, June 18, 2010

Nos Chemins Se Sont Enfin Croisés

The title means "our paths have finally crossed"

Supposed to be romantic, but you can use it in any situation. For example, finding delicious root beer, a joyful coloring book or just the right shade of gray.

Ah, the joys of another language. Having took latin for god knows how many years in elementary up to middle school, it kind of sticks with you. Knowing that certain words change because of gender, past, present or future tense can be annoying. I'll never forgot bo, bi, bit, bimus, bitus, and the last one... of course some spelled wrong so i guess I did forgot some.

But anywho, I want to learn French again, took it 2 years in high school but never took it seriously. (What did I back then?) When I do read it, I can get an idea of what it means... but I can't tell word for word (most of them anyway) what they are.

So add that to my list to "do/learn/experience/live". Better than/then (??) rotting away at a tv right?

Overview of my list/goals...

*NY in 2 weeks. I think all cities are dirty, but hey I got invited so why the hell not? Gonna see The Lion King on broadway. AHHHHH!! (My eyes would be huge right now talking about it) Then sight-see. Hopefully we'll see Balto in central park. OBSESSED some!

*I figured I'd rather save what would be my "rent" money each month instead of moving out... would love to do it but I'm not ready for that commitment... besides, living at home hasn't been that bad lately. Also reading up on investing and I'm starting some... who knew it would be exciting! I created a spreadsheet and just played with formulas and numbers. OUI OUI OUI!

*Went skydiving! {Gasp} Je l'ai aimé! Je l'ai aimé! Je l'ai aimé! Free-falling is incredible and I want do it again in a different location among other "adrenaline" activities.

*The Windy Cittaaaaaay. Who knew planning a trip could be so annoying especially since one person is footing the bill. From plane tickets to hotels, check-in times, check-out times, the $$ wow. Hate it! But it'll be worth it. It's only money right?!?! right?! I have a list of things I wanna do/see but of course everything is subject to change so I'm done for whatever. Gonna try my hand at oil pastels again while I'm there. (Yup, I drew for a couple years when I was younger)

I feel like I could ramble on here forever but that's not what I intended this "blog" to be about.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment