Friday, July 16, 2010

Pack Up & Go

*More places [no photos though]

Some pictures of places I -will- be visiting.


~Source
www.richard-seaman.com/.../Landmarks/index.html
(theres tons of fabulous photographs also. makes me more excited)


~2011 Caribbean Islands
(St. Thomas and a few others)


~Harper's Ferry, West Virginia
(Sure it's close to me, but to each his own.)


~Charleston, South Carolina
(For their botanic gardens, main streets and hidden treasures)


~August 2012 Cairns, Australia
(Childhood dream right here)


~(2011 or 2012)San Francisco, California
(Something tells me I'd fit right in)



~Mind you I shall be going skydiving on every continent I visit that has it.~



These are actually planned in the next 2 years... I wonder where I'll plan to go from now and well whenever later is.

*Yosemite National Park, CA
*Yellowstone National Park,WY
*Istanbul, Turkey
*Bran Castle, Romania
*Swiss Alps, Switzerland
*Kenya, Africa
*Egypt, Africa

****This is a pending two month vaca to Europe which most of the locations will be seen in about 2-3 years, due to a pending transition of jobs. Hope John follows through because I know I will.****

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh Have fun in Egypt!! I want to go to Cairo sooooo bad!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all fabulous places to visit!!

    ReplyDelete