Wednesday, August 4, 2010

| |Asking the Girl in the Mirror to Change Her Ways| |

{Sometimes, people really do feel like they don't want to exist, like they want to curl up in a ball and hide from everyone else. They feel like life is caving in on them and they want to just go somewhere else and not feel anything at all. And I don't think there's anything wrong with that. And if you don't know how it feels to feel this way, then you have no place to judge anyone who does.}


It's an odd world out there.... are you prepared?


"A few times in my life, I’ve had moments of absolute clarity. When for a few brief seconds the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think… And things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I have lived for these moments. They pull me back to the present, and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be." -A Single Man

"Writing is a form of therapy. Sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose or paint can manage to escape the madness, the melancholia, the panic fear which is inherent in the human situation." -Graham Greene



"The only cure for grief is action"G.H. Lewis




Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. ~Attributed to Howard Thurman


Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight. ~Albert Schweitzer


I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday. ~Author Unknown



Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown

Let go, it's harder holding on....


take a {{breath}} & make it BIG



~In this great future, you can't forget your past.. along the {{way}}

1 comment: