Tuesday, August 17, 2010

You Wanna Do What Where?!



Yes, you know (or should know) what this is. Africa.


I take it not many people even think about this place when planning a trip outside the United States. In fact I was supposed to have been gone in August. =( but I let my nerves get the best of me and I wussed out. I still have plenty of chances to do the program I wanted though! Maybe next year.

I am uber uber obsessed with a blog I found on Facebook called Twenty-something travel. I read a guest posting about a safari like trip through four countries over 20 days. I dung until I found the website and I found a four day trip through Kruger State Park. Fits in my budget and I'll see what I want to see. The accommodations aren't 5 star hotels or anything but I can stand non-air conditioning, getting dirty and well being hot.

This means I have to start planning it out NOW with passport (already need one for my cruise), shots I need and just dates, locations, maps, budgets, weather planning, wardrobe, airline guidelines, all that good stuff.

Now it's time to convince the boyfriend. ^__^

1 comment:

  1. THAT'S the easy part!! Who WOULDN"T want to go on an African safari?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete