Monday, November 8, 2010

08.11.2010

I'll be damned if I don't make a difference in this world.

Funny how when your path in life becomes a little clearer how the things you thought mattered... don't.

I have to say I am very excited about my future and I am so thankful for how blessed I am and the opportunities that have arrived in my life.

I am also thankful for EVERYONE I have met in my life, they have all taught me something or another. Even if I no longer speak to them for whatever reason, I am thankful for the time that I have been blessed with their presence. I wish that if everyone just read one entry in my blog it would be this one.

I hope you can see the below link.. I am in love with this song. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAMlcwWPTJ0

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing the type of people the universe brings into our lives and we don't realize how much of an impact they will make? Life is GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete