Tuesday, November 9, 2010

09.11.2010

I find myself updating this more than I should...
I find myself listening to Oasis, U2, Broken Bells, and just mellow thought provoking music more than I should...
I find myself missing a few people that were in my life terribly but then going back to "normal" more than I should...
I find myself being discouraged so easily more than I should...

I find myself becoming someone I have never seen before.. not that that is always bad of course...
I find this post becoming more somber.. than i[t] should...

I know life is amazing and a truly incredible experience.

I'm incredibly lucky that John understands what I'm going through -to a point-. I would love to elaborate more on the subject just to see it in writing, but I am exhausted of it. All I will say is this.. I do need to get to know myself because I really don't know but taking that journey will cause me to distance myself from everyone. So who knows..

{One life, you got to do what you should}

Oh, lookie. Haven't heard this in a while. The singer reminds me of Tom Hanks.



STS-125!!! Amazing video! Last Hubble mission.. did I mention I met the Commander for the last two Hubble Missions?! Yup yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment