Tuesday, December 7, 2010

07.12.2010

All I have to say is the next round of books I purchase, you'd think they were school books... and in some cases maybe they just are.


- HTML5: Up and Running
- Excel 2007 Bible
- Access 2007: The Missing Manual

Why the hell not? I work with two of the above on a daily basis so the more I know, the better & the first well, I just am so interested in it.

So good things have happened these past few weeks and some not so good things... but you know I'll live, maybe. =/

Semester ends in less than 2 weeks... then a few weeks off then 7 credits in winter. In other works 7 credits in 3 weeks. Yes, I will be busy.

Also have another trip to Atlantic City (maybe I'll get lucky again! :D), a ski/snowboarding trip, gonna try to squeeze in volleyball, toastmasters, friends, the daily routines (yuck) the whole 9 yards all while trying to figure out "life" as we like to call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment